Friday, April 3, 2009

you'd see it with your own two eyes

We had this sleepover a few weekends ago. And went crazy with the glowsticks. Thought I'd whip out the holga and take some pro blurry bulb night shots with a long exposure. But, like an idiot, I went crazy with the flash instead and forgot to turn on bulb.Gah.
Here bist the results -

This super ball of glowsticks we made, watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall (in LOVE with Russell Brand - just like every other girl on the planet). Just above Mil's knee is a tiny picture of the ball from afar - I wander what photo that was exposed with?

And Mil again with glowstick glasses. But her eyes were closed because the flash was super strong, and every photo I took I had to warn the girls and they'd all closed their eyes before I took it so they wouldn't see blue dots everywhere. We learnt from painful experience.

That's me being a power ranger. Tots advertising Coca Cola inadvertently. I sooooo wish I'd turned on bulb, all these photos would be so much better with it on...

Yes, I do realise that there's a hand coming out of Sarah's face. And this is my fail photo where i accidently quadruple exposed several major ones and had to redo each of them.
Oh the pains of having a traditional camera. But it's generally worth it.
Look for the word 'LoL' in the photo.

Felicia's sexy butt. It looks like it has colourful eyes and ...even eyebrows!!
LOL felicia. Hope you don't mind me putting this photo up :)

The uber ball again. So I realise I have two photos of it, and I tried in vain to delete this one, but for some reason blogger completely failed me.

Megan, looking so angelic in this red light. Even though red light isn't really angelic... oh well!
She's so gangsta.

1 comment:

  1. I love the wonky, over-saturated colors and blurred edges photos. The glow sticks added a kickass aspect.

    ReplyDelete