Friday, April 3, 2009

fresh air

These were taken back in the day - when holidays actually meant holidays - well not really cos I should've been studying ahead for maths ... oh well. We were all holding maccas bags and trying to find a picnic spot in ... parliament gardens? Such a beautiful place and such contrasting food. From the left there's Sarah, Megan, Fel and Cass. I was obviously taking the photo - Mil was working at the time...I think.
The gardens were really beautiful. Stupid maccas gave me a measly amount of chicken and didn't have the dip I like (ranch) or any other for that matter in stock. So I was hungry.

This was the picnic spot we found - can't remember what I double exposed us with. I think there's tree tops (we were sitting under a really pretty tree) and then us with the buildings of the city in the background... somehow.
First day back was round the corner so this was our last adventure for the hols... oh except ice skating. :) That was cool. Excuse the pun.

1 comment:

  1. WOW MIM!
    the first photo in the park is tres awesome!!
    you're soo ace

    ReplyDelete